CCCS of Greensboro offers FREE workshops that provide skills on goal setting, evaluating, tracking expenses, managing debt, saving money, credit reports, how to establish and maintain credit, credit scoring, and how to dispute credit report errors.
Smart Cents is a free Money Management workshop focusing on budgeting, credit and credit reports. Call 1-888-755-2227 to register for a FREE Smart Cents workshop.
How well do you manage your finances?
Please answer the questions below utilizing the appropriate response that best describes you:
- Are you living from one paycheck to the next?
- Are you struggling to meet the minimum payments on your credit obligations?
- Have you ever borrowed from one line of credit to pay another?
- Are you overwhelmed when an unexpected cost arises, such as medical bill or car
- Do you have a difficult time saving a portion of your income each month?
- Do creditors call you at home on a regular basis?
- Do you receive late charges or penalties?
- Are you at your credit card limit?
Did you answer “yes” or “always” to more than one question on the quiz?
Like many of Americans we live paycheck to paycheck. It is difficult to manage our money to cover all of our expenses; often times it is even more difficult to save money.
If you would like to learn how to better manage your money, consider registering for one of our FREE Smart Cents workshops.
Disclaimer: The information here is to be used for educational purposes only. It should not be a substitute for seeking professional financial advice.