Established in 1971 to assist families and individuals experiencing financial difficulties, Consumer Credit Counseling Service of Greater Greensboro (CCCS) is a division of Family Service of the Piedmont, a local United Way member agency.
Our mission is to help you achieve your financial goals through the following professional counseling and educations services:
- Professional Advice: all of our counselors are nationally certified by the National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC).
- Budget Counseling: to establish and meet financial goals through savings, and manage spending for basic expenses.
- Credit Counseling: to help families establish good credit, choose the right credit, and use credit wisely.
- Housing Counseling and Education: we are a HUD certified housing counseling agency providing advice before and after you buy your home, default resolution counseling, and reverse mortgage counseling.
- Mortgage Payment Program: To those who qualify, the program offers zero-interest loans up to $36,000 to cover your mortgage and related expenses for up to 36 months while you search for or train for a new job.
Debt Management Program
The Debt Management Program is a viable alternative to bankruptcy, providing a consolidated and responsible way to pay creditors and become debt free within 48-60 months.
Free workshops each month to help build a financially healthy community. View the calendar of our classes and workshops.
To set up an appointment, register for a mortgage triage clinic, or workshop please call (336) 373-8882 or 1-888-755-2227 or email us at email@example.com.
A member of our Trust Management Team will set up the next available appointment for you. We offer face to face, phone, mail-in, or Internet counseling. The Trust Management Team will provide directions and information about our services. Our office hours are from 8:30 am — 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, evening hours are provided at branch locations for your convenience.